Make a Claim for Financial Assistance
Advisors are responsible for financial assistance claims.
Steps to make a claim:
- Enter into an eligible consulting services contract—find a contract model.
- Send the contract to the Réseau where the client is.
- Wait for the confirmation of financial assistance.
- Provide the consulting services.
- Give an invoice to the client by deducting the financial assistance based on the confirmation received.
- Send the invoice to the Réseau.
- Receive payment for the financial assistance.
- Keep the documents in the client’s file for a subsequent compliance assessment.
For more information on claims: